Real Estate Matters with Tim Bro
Home Buying Considerations
Before you begin viewing properties, make a list of “must haves”.
· Consider location, style, age, and amenities.
· Don’t view too many properties in one day.
· When you find a property you like, visit it at different times of the day.
· Walk or drive past a property before going inside.
· Don’t be put off by interior decoration – it can be changed.
· Establish what’s included in the sale – land, furniture, appliances, etc.
· Determine the annual property taxes and total monthly expenses.
To get started with your home sale or purchase, call Tim @ 858-354-2354, “The Right Choice in Real Estate”. BRE #01224576