Real Estate Matters with Tim Bro
Home Care Tips – October
You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
1. Replace or clean your furnace filter.
2. Clean filters for kitchen exhaust fans.
3. Check your driveway for cracks. Fill cracks and reseal as needed.
4. Reverse your ceiling fans to help blow warm air down from the ceiling throughout the room.
5. Drain approximately 2 gallons from water heater to eliminate sediment.
6. Pass a lit candle around doors and windows to check for drafts. Weather strip as necessary.
7. Cover your air conditioning unit to prevent leaves and debris from entering.
To get started with your home sale or purchase, call Tim Brodowski at 858-354-2354, “The Right Choice in Real Estate”.