Real Estate Matters with Tim Bro
Important Appraisal Guidelines to Remember
Appraisals can be very intimidating. The worth of your home is being determined by a third party. Here are some important guidelines that will help you get the appraisal you deserve.
· No Chipping Paint or Dry Rot (Eaves and Trim)
· Smoke Alarms in ALL Bedrooms
· Smoke Alarm in Hallway
· CO Detector – 1 per floor
· Water, Gas & Electricity to be On
· Heater/AC – Able to be turned On at Thermostat
· Water Heater – Double Strapped
To get started with your home sale or purchase, call Tim @ 858-354-2354, “The Right Choice in Real Estate”.
When Real Estate Matters, contact Tim. BRE #01224576