Real Estate Matters with Tim Bro
September Gardening Tips
September may be the end of the outdoor gardening season for most, but it's also the time to prepare everything for next spring. Here are a few reminders on what you need to do to get your garden cleaned up and ready for next year!
Harvest and Transplant:
· Pick your tomatoes, even the ones that are still green, and ripen these indoors.
· Transplant your outdoor herbs into pots and bring these indoors for winter growth.
· Tender bulbs should be dug up and moved indoors to a cool and dark area.
Plant for Spring:
· When the weather cools down, you can start to plant spring flowering bulbs and peony roots.
· Divide and replant perennials that have overgrown their current space.
Clean and Compost:
· Remove and compost your annual plants that are spent.
· Rake and remove leaves.
To get started with your home sale or purchase, call Tim Brodowski @ 858-354-2354, Global Luxury Home Specialist. DRE# 01224576