Real Estate Matters with Tim Bro
SRES® – Retirement Thoughts
1. Plan for a happy and healthy retirement. It’s never too late to plan and save. Budget for your housing, living expenses, medical, and fun adventures.
2. Make new friends and keep the old. The happiest retirees Tim knows are those that are active with their family and friends.
3. Identify the most trusted people in your life. Make sure your legal affairs are in order, ie trusts, wills, power of attorney, and medical decisions.
4. Right size your housing. Do you want to stay in your home? If so, perform regular maintenance. If you wish to downsize or find alternate housing start with a call to Tim for a consultation.
5. ENJOY! Have fun and enjoy all that life offers. Do it now, you don’t have to wait for retirement for this one.
To get started with your home sale or purchase, call Tim Brodowski at 858-354-2354, your “Seniors Real Estate Specialist®”, where the future takes shape.