Real Estate Matters with Tim Bro
Strike While the Iron is Hot!
Thinking about selling your home? With reduced home inventory levels, and historically low mortgage rates, now is the time to make your move and maximize value. Remember adding value to your home doesn’t necessarily mean subtracting from your bank account. The trick is to be creative!
Here are five budget friendly ways to increase the value of your home:
1. Give your home a fresh look – Painting is an inexpensive and easy way to give your home an entirely different look and feel. Earth tones are the best.
2. Be your own designer – Go through on-line design magazines and websites to get ideas for your home, keep a file of the designs that appeal to you most. Be mindful of current design trends and think hard about whether they will work for your home before you put them into place.
3. Create open spaces – Even a small home can appear larger – get the most out of your square footage. To do this, use furniture that is proportional to your home’s space, less furniture creates the feel of more space. Strategically hang mirrors in your rooms to open up the room.
4. Update your bathroom – Even a small bathroom update can make a world of difference. Update your fixtures and mirrors, painting, and installing new glass shower doors are easy and affordable ways to make big design improvements.
5. New fixtures – One of the simplest and easiest ways to transform the look of your space is by updating the light fixtures and ceiling fans. Even on a small budget, you can find cool fixtures that will dramatically improve your home’s style.
To get start with your home sale or purchase call Tim Brodowski at 858-354-2354, “The Right Choice in Real Estate”.