Real Estate Matters with Tim Bro
Ventilation Maintenance Checklist
Proper ventilation throughout your home will help you and your family stay healthy and safe. Many allergens, especially asthma, are aggravated by inadequate ventilation and clogged ducts can present a fire hazard.
Home Ventilation Checklist:
· Check operation of windows and doors.
· Clean dryer vents and screens.
· Clean exhaust fan outlets and screens.
· Clean outdoor air intakes and screens.
· Clean air conditioning coils, drain pans.
· Clean dehumidifier coils, check operation.
· Clean and tune furnaces, boilers, and hot water heaters.
Regular home care is one of the best ways you can maintain the value of your property.
To get started with your home sale or purchase, call Tim Brodowski @ 858-354-2354, Global Luxury Home Specialist. DRE# 01224576